Wednesday, October 29, 2008

suprises

1. A hand scrawled sign: "Write in Ron Paul for President"

2. When locals assume I am from the area. someone suggested they can't imagine another reason for my being here. i think they are just being nice.

3. Dollar movie theater in town. A silly satisfied grin spread across my face when a movie ticket and a single dollar bill traded hands.

4. Photo Story on Waianae Coast featured in "Fader", a national magazine. i know those places and people. check it out online. thanx kazia.

5. clutter really bothers me. organization is important. 'pet peeve', a term whose use is reserved for middle school math teachers, nearly entered my vocabulary.

6. Barack Obama and Bill Clinton in Kissimme Florida. I think Obama has been reading Kierkegaard.

7. the phillies won? E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

8. I passionately dislike chickens.

9. planting tomatoes in october.

No comments: