Monday, May 22, 2006

song of myself, today

So i've decided to give in and enjoy the internet. more or less. i suppose i stole the blogspot idea from jon. credit where credit is due. in under a week i will be leaving PA for wide open wyoming; mountains and wildflowers abound; i've heard. I'll be spending the summer working on a ranch with matt until the end of august when we return and i head towards england. i'll be staying in leeds where i will be studying for a year. Being slightly disconnected from home for such a time i felt a blog would be an interesting way to share, stay in touch. I apologize now for the grammar and punctuation mistakes that will be threaded throughout my posts. i have little motivation for the nerve racking? time consuming job of editing. hopefully this will serve as a place for me to share stories and insight to my own life, which is somewhat weird for me, but could be neat.

No comments: